SAFEBODA IT ADMINISTRATOR
October 2, 2019
Job title: Information Technology (IT) Administrator – SafeBoda Jobs 2019
Safe Boda Profile:
Motorcycle taxis are immensely popular and serve as the lifeblood of many cities in Africa, but they are extremely unsafe and disorganized. SafeBoda is a
Ugandan-based startup on a mission to make motorcycle taxis (bodas) more safe, affordable, and convenient across Sub-Saharan Africa—while providing a more meaningful and lucrative career for drivers
At the click of a button, SafeBoda provides a safe, more convenient, mobile-first transportation platform for Africa’s booming young population.
On the high-frequency use of our transportation service, SafeBoda is providing value to consumers, our drivers and passengers, with additional financial services, payments and other on-demand services to keep Africa moving forward.
As a leading East African tech company SafeBoda relies on the quality and reliability of its IT system and processes.
SafeBoda Jobs 2019: SafeBoda is looking for an IT Manager who will be responsible for overseeing all office information technology in Kampala and ensure high delivery of IT services that enable efficient and effective working conditions. He/she will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of system hardware and software and related infrastructure. He/she will be the primary contact for IT support solutions in Kampala.
• Running regular checks on network and data security
• Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update networks and systems
• Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
• Conducting regular system audits and assess outcomes
• Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
• Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Procure, maintain and track IT assets (screens, TVs, mi-fis, printers phones etc) .
• Information security and control structures
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
• +2 years excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems or a similar field
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network
• administration and network installation
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or a related field with academic excellence
• Pro-active ability to move fast, innovate and find creative solutions
• Solid analytical skills and advanced experience of Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Love our product and be curious about how it works
• Live the SafeBoda values, represent the company in everything you do and constantly fly the flag.
How to apply:
Qualified applicants should submit their application letter and detailed resume (C.V) with three recognizable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: The need for this role is urgent, and we’d like the right candidate.
Deadline of this Job: 11th October 2019
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser